Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Trelonk Ltd
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Trelonk Farm, Ruan High Lanes, Truro, Cornwall TR2 5PA
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
The type of information we collect depends on our relationship with you and the means in which we have collected. For example:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, marital status, title, date of birth, gender, details and copies of your passport/driving licence/other ID documents.
- Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers and information to enable us to check and verify your identity.
- Financial Data includes bank account details or source of funds.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services we have provided you with.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing and legal updates from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, it may delay or prevent us from providing products or services to you. In this case, we may have to cease providing a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial and Marketing and Communications Data when we meet with you in person or by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- request services from us;
- request marketing to be sent to you; or
- give us some feedback (for example in a survey or questionnaire).
Third parties may provide us with information about you during the course of our providing you with products or services. It may be necessary for us to collect this data so that we can deal with you. These third party sources may include, but are not limited to, Land Registry, Companies House, financial institutions, your employer, client due diligence providers, our website or other technology platforms.